24 Month Warranty
24 month warranty
While all our products have been designed to withstand the ins and outs of daily life with your growing family, on occasion you might need to return your product for repair. We're committed to our customers long-term, which is why we provide you with a 24 Month Warranty when you buy a Redsbaby pram.
When your warranty expires, we'll still be here to support you through our Australia-wide repair network and spare parts.Repair Network
Making a Warranty Claim
To make a warranty claim, please complete the Warranty Form in the Support Centre and submit to our Customer Care team. A member of our team will reach out to you within five (5) business days to discuss the claim and next steps.
For smaller warranty claims, we may be able to send you a replacement part free of charge which will allow you to get back out and about quicker. Our helpful Customer Care team will discuss these options with you when they respond to your claim.Make a Claim
24 Month Warranty
The 24 Month Warranty starts from the date your product is dispatched from our warehouse in Sydney, Australia and includes all manufacturing defects with regards to:
- Chassis, frame, wheels and adaptors.
- 5-point harness buckle, padding, strapping and assembly.
- All soft good seams, bindings and zippers.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement, or refund, for a major failure, and to have the goods repaired, or replaced, if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
To the extent permitted by law, the
following are not covered by Warranty:
- failure or defects resulting from improper care or use;
- normal wear and tear including scratches to the pram frame;
- scuffs and tears to leatherette handles/bumpers (prams);
- products purchased second-hand or from an unauthorised distributor;
- fading or discolouration of fabrics and materials due to cleaning and/or excessive sun exposure;
- stains, discolouration or damage to leatherette, caused by the use of cleaning or sanitiser products containing alcohol;
- faulty or incorrect assembly of the products by the customer;
- installation of a part or accessory not compatible with the product and/or not manufactured by Redsbaby;
- any modification or alteration not conducted or authorised by Redsbaby;
- corrosion or rust on the wheels and chassis due to extreme environmental conditions, including high humidity, salt spray, ice or snow or due to insufficient maintenance (prams);
- accidental or intentional damage, abuse or neglect;
- damage to handle bar grips or fabrics as a result of normal handling and daily use (prams);
- airline/transport damage: check your Redsbaby product carefully after it has been handled by the airline (or other transporters) and if required, submit your claim directly to your travel insurer/ airline;
- consumer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of disliking the fit, weight, functionality, colour or style (outside of the 30 Day Trial period);
- if the serial number has been damaged or removed; and
- when the product has not been used for normal use and in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.