Launching in 2014, Redsbaby is a category disruptor that is enjoying exponential growth. Our range of baby products are trusted and loved by tens of thousands of Australian parents and our journey to category domination has only just begun.
Our customers are at the heart of our business. We have a genuine care of their concerns, and strive to exceed their expectations through every interaction we have with them. To support our ongoing success, we are looking for an experienced Customer Care Specialist to join our team.
This role will suit an individual who has experience (min. 2 years) in customer care, has a true passion for, and loves delivering, wonderful service. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to customers by promoting our products and supporting our existing customers through the warranty process via email, live chat, social media and inbound/ outbound calls within the contact center.
This is a full-time, permanent position. You will be working out of our head office in Alexandria, Sydney, reporting to our Customer Care Manager.
• Deliver exceptional and consistent customer service.
• Build and maintain relationships with existing and potential customers, providing the highest level of service at all times.
• Manage inbound and outbound calls and support customers via email, social media and live chat.
• Creativity and problem solving in dealings with customer concerns/issues.
• Daily handling of inbound calls, emails and social media channels to assist customers with their enquiries, complaints, orders etc.
• Process orders online.
• Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders, 3PL, couriers and customers around order and spare parts (warranty) delivery.
• Process orders online.
• Assess and process warranty claims in a timely manner and ensure all commitments regarding dispatch timing, spare parts and communication made to customers are honored.
• Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution.
• Thoroughly understand our products and how they work in order to provide helpful troubleshooting and accurate information to those interested in purchasing.
• Monitor and report customer reviews, and drive excellent customer reviews across review platforms.
• Represent Redsbaby in a sales capacity at Sydney demonstration days and baby shows.
• Maintain positive external image for Redsbaby with regards to customer handling and service.
• Follow required processes, policies and procedures.
• Identify opportunities to improve the experience for our customers and recommending solutions to the relevant team member.
• Up to 2 years' experience in a customer service (inbound & outbound) or call center environment
• Experience in a product-based, online business and call center experience favourable
• Demonstrated ability to handle customer enquiries in a professional manner
• Established computer skills
• Excellent organization, communication and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High attention to detail and superior organisational skills
• Creativity and problem solving in dealings with the customer (coming up with innovative ways of turning negatives into positives)
• Collaborative work style preference, enjoys being part of a team
We are a vibrant, positive and meticulous team who are committed to pushing the boundaries and achieving great things.
Our team of over 35 head office, sales and customer service team members have a thorough understanding of our range, a genuine care for our customers, and the tenacity and drive to make things happen. Being approachable, helpful and going above and beyond are at the heart of the Redsbaby experience, and when parents and soon-to-be parents deal with us, it shines through.