Using the CONNECT™ Carrier has a number of benefits for you and your baby:
- Three comfortable positions – Suitable for newborns from 3.2kg up to 15kg, the Connect offers three comfortable front-carry options, flawlessly transitioning between positions to adapt as your baby grows.
- Hip healthy – The CONNECT™ Carrier promotes healthy hip development and prevents hip dysplasia by positioning your newborn’s legs in the M-position during their most critical development stage
- Ergonomic design – The CONNECT™ is ergonomically designed for comfortable and easy all-day wearing. The Tri-way buckle system features two soft-close buckles positioned on the side, one waist buckle and intuitive pull-forward straps to provide seamless adjustment of the carrier on the go. Your baby’s weight is evenly distributed across your hips and waist, further aided by the padded lumbar support
- One carrier for all climates & all seasons – Designed in Australia for our diverse climate, the CONNECT™ features market first innovations that provide comfort for all temperatures. Our Tri-layer design transitions the carrier between breathable mesh, thermal microfiber and windbreaker layers in moments. The perforated neoprene shoulder straps and proprietary Honeycomb technology featured on the lumbar support and waist strap balance comfort with optimum ventilation throughout the entire carrier
- Promotes connection and bonding – Market-first CONNECT™ Pockets allow you to cradle your baby directly with your hands. This intimate connection deepens your bond with your child as you nurture them with direct skin-to-skin contact
- Innovative, market-leading design – Designed in Australia, every function and feature is carefully considered. As parents ourselves, we know the features you’ll need in a carrier for every stage of your parenting journey
- 100% Plastic-free packaging & OKEO-TEX® material – The packaging of our CONNECT™ Carriers is 100% plastic free, making it fully recyclable and biodegradable yet high-quality to store and protect your carrier for future adventures. We use OKEO-TEX® materials where possible, a sustainable alternative to conventional materials
- Safety First – Without safety or compliance requirements for baby carriers sold in Australia and as part of our commitment to provide our community with only the best in baby products, our CONNECT™ Carrier proudly complies with international carrier standards (ASTM F2236-16a)
- Accessories for adventures – The CONNECT™ Collection’s wide range of accessories, including Removable Shoulder Padding, 100% OEKO-TEX® Teething Bib, Plush Microfiber Thermal Layer, Rain Cover and UPF50+ Sunshade have been designed for all adventures in our beautiful, diverse country and abroad.
Redsbaby are making small steps to make a big impact, safeguarding our beautiful planet for future generations.