Our products are designed for life and our “For the journey” philosophy means we are here to offer you product support no matter where you are in your family journey or how many kilometres your pram has travelled!
All Redsbaby products automatically come with a 24 Month Warranty as standard. To enjoy an extra 12 month warranty, for a total of 3 years, simply register your pram or stroller online within 60 days of receiving it.
What’s covered by the Warranty period?
The standard 24 Month Warranty starts from the date your product is dispatched from our warehouse in Sydney and includes all manufacturing defects with regards to:
- Chassis, frame, wheels and adaptors.
- 5-point harness buckle, padding, strapping and assembly.
- All soft good seams, bindings and zippers
- Plastic parts, including seat, T-Bar and tray, wooden legs and metal hardware
What’s not covered by the Warranty period?
To the extend permitted by law, the following are not covered by warranty:
- Failure or defects resulting from improper care or use
- Normal wear and tear
- Products purchased second hand or from an unauthorised distributor
- Fading or discolouration of fabrics and materials due to cleaning and or excessive sun exposure
- Faulty or incorrect use of the products by the consumer
- Any modification or alteration not conducted or authorised by Redsbaby
- Accidental or intentional damage, abuse or neglect
- If the batch label has been damaged or removed (on purpose)
- Consumer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of disliking the fit, functionality, colour or style and
- When the product has not been used for normal use and in accordance with the manufacturers instructions.
Has your warranty period expired?
When your warranty expires, we’re still here to support you through our spare parts page, and Australia-wide Pram Repair Network.
If you’re unable to locate the spare part you require, please send us a Warranty Claim Form so our Warranty Team can help you.
To make a warranty claim, please complete the form below and submit to our Customer Care team. A member of our warranty team will reach out to you to discuss the claim and next steps.
For smaller warranty claims, we may be able to send you a replacement part which will allow you to get back out and about quicker. Our helpful Customer Care team will discuss these options with you once your claim has been assessed.