Using the Connect Wrap has a number of benefits for you and your newborn:
- Direct skin-to-skin contact with your baby – Holding your baby close with the comfort of your body replicates the safe, familiar environment your baby experienced in the womb.
- HIP Friendly – Promotes healthy hip development
- Front pockets – Enable you to place your hands through the front of the wrap and cradle your baby
- Soft, stretchy 100% OEKO-TEX® material – Made from beautifully soft, stretchy OEKO-TEX® material that hugs your baby gently and closely to your body, whilst being strong for secure and safe carrying
- Support and comfort – Distributes weight evenly across your hips and shoulders with wide, sturdy waist straps with a cross-back design providing comfortable all day wearing
- Intuitive pull-forward straps – Seamlessly adjust your carrier with intuitive pull-forward (rather than pull-back) and easy-release straps, which can be tucked away with no loose straps.
- Designed in Australia – Designed in Australia for our unique and diverse lifestyle. Every function and feature is carefully considered, as parents, we know the features you’ll need in a wrap for every stage of your parenting journey
- 100% plastic-free packaging & OEKO-TEX® material – The packing of our Connect Wrap Collection of carriers is 100% plastic free, making it fully recyclable and biodegradable yet high-quality to store and protect your carrier for future adventures. OEKO-TEX® material has been used where possible, as a sustainable alternative to conventional materials
- Built to last – Designed to last for years and years to come with high quality materials and robust construction.
- Safe – Compliant with International Carrier Standards (CEN/TR 16512:2015)
Redsbaby are making small steps to make a big impact, safeguarding our beautiful planet for future generations.