$159.00 – $169.00
- Over $25 worth of included accessories
- Three comfortable, front-carry positions
- Suitable for 3.2kg (newborns) to 15kg (approx. 2 years)
- Promotes healthy hip development
- Comfortable all-day wearing
- Breathable mesh with a retractable windbreaker
- CONNECT™ Pockets to hold your baby directly with your hands
- Extendable SmartShade™- head support, protection, privacy
- Designed in Australia
- 100% plastic-free packaging
Compare our CONNECT™ Carriers:Compare Carriers
Here For You™
Dedicated after-purchase support based in Sydney.
Made to Last™
With a 12 Month Warranty.
Once your order has left our Sydney warehouse, we’ll send you an email with your tracking information. Please allow up to seven (7) business days for your order to arrive with you. If you’re not at the nominated address when delivery occurs, a calling card will be left in your mailbox.
If your order contains both in-stock and pre-order items, your order will be shipped out to you when all items in the order are ready for shipping.
Over $25 worth of included accessories:
- Carry Bag – Protects your CONNECT™ Carrier. Can be worn on your back and used as a bag for storage items. Rolls tightly into itself with a loop for connection to carrier waist band.
Using the carrier
Learn how to use
your CONNECT™ Carrier
Using the Accessories
Learn how to use accessories for your
What is the age range for the CONNECT™ Carrier?
All babies grow at different rates. Rather than ages, we refer to weights to guide the correct usage of the carriers.
The CONNECT™ Carrier can be used for babies between 3.2kg to 15kg.
How do I clean/wash the CONNECT™ Carrier?
Please ensure you follow the regular maintenance and care instructions to keep your carrier in optimum condition:
- Cold machine wash with gentle detergent on gentle cycle (we recommend placing in a pillow slip to help protect the carrier during washing)
- Do not bleach or soak
- Do not spot clean
- Do not rub or wring
- Do not tumble dry or iron
- Do not dry under direct sunlight
- Do not use detergents with brighteners or whiteners
Do you have a range of How-To videos for the CONNECT™ Carrier?
We have included a select number of the most watched videos below.
The full suite of videos can be viewed here
Can I back carry in the CONNECT™ Carrier?
The CONNECT™ Carrier has three front carrying positions: newborn configuration, facing inward, facing outwards.
The CONNECT™ Plus Carrier offers a back carry configuration. Learn more here.
How long is the warranty claim period for the CONNECT™ Carrier?
Our products are designed "For the journey", meaning we are here to support you no matter where you are in your family journey.
Our CONNECT™ Carriers all come with a 24 Month Warranty as standard. For an extra 12 month warranty, simply register your CONNECT™ product online within 60 days of receiving it.
Does the CONNECT™ and CONNECT™ Plus carrier provide skin-to-skin contact?
Yes, as a market-first, the CONNECT™ Pockets featured on the CONNECT™ and CONNECT™ Plus carriers allow you to cradle your baby directly with your hands. This intimate connection deepens your bond with your baby as you nurture them with direct skin-to-skin contact.
Your baby will also be held directly to your body within the carrier, providing further bonding and connection.
Have the CONNECT™ and CONNECT™ Plus carriers been designed for the Australian climate?
Yes. Designed in Australia for our diverse climate, the CONNECT™ and CONNECT™ Plus carriers feature market first innovations that provide comfort for all temperatures, in one carrier, including:
- Tri-layer™ design - seamlessly convert between three layers (windbreaker, thermo layer and mesh) within moments
- Perforated neoprene shoulder straps - remove unnecessary padding and bulk, delivering ventilated comfort
- Honeycomb™ technology - perforated padding featuring an innovative rippled surface, our proprietary Honeycomb™ technology provides channels for optimum airflow
- Removable shoulder padding (optional accessory on the CONNECT™ Carrier) - removable shoulder padding is there for extra support as your child grows and only when you need it.
Is the packaging on the CONNECT™ Carrier 100% plastic free?
We strive to use resources and make decisions that safeguard our planet for future generations.
That is why our CONNECT™ Collection of carriers proudly use packaging that is 100% plastic free, making it fully recyclable and biodegradable yet high-quality to store and protect your carrier for future adventures.
We have made a commitment to go plastic-free in all current and new product packaging by 2022.
What safety standards does the CONNECT™ Carrier comply with?
Without safety or compliance requirements for baby carriers sold in Australia and as part of our commitment to provide our community with only the best in baby products, our CONNECT™ Carriers proudly complies with the international baby carrier standard. (ASTM F2236-16a).