METRO³ Lite Stroller
- Over $170 worth of included accessories
- Lightweight 6.9kg frame
- Supersized 10kg basket
- Compact fold with seat attached
- Large extension sun canopy
- Breathable UPF50+ materials
- Mesh peek window in canopy
- Reversible reclinable seat
- Car capsule compatible. Add a Britax Unity NEOS Capsule
- Puncture-proof wheels
- Suitable for newborns with optional Newborn Support (sold separately)
Shop with confidence
Use for 30 days and ensure it is right for you.
Made to Last
With a 3 Year Warranty.
Here For You
Dedicated after-purchase support based in Sydney.
Free & Easy Returns
From anywhere in Australia.
Shipping & Returns
Once your order has left our Sydney warehouse, we’ll send you an email with your tracking information. Please allow up to seven (7) business days for your order to arrive with you. If you’re not at the nominated address when delivery occurs, a calling card will be left in your mailbox.
If your order contains both in-stock and pre-order items, your order will be shipped out to you when all items in the order are ready for shipping.
Britax Capsules - The Britax Unity Neos Capsule is not part of our 30 day trial and must be returned to Redsbaby unopened and completely sealed in it’s original packaging.
Over $170 of included accessories:
- Reversible Seat Liner (Black) – Adds extra comfort and protects your stroller. The liner can be removed quickly and is machine washable for easy, convenient cleaning.
- Rain Cover – Protects your baby from the wind and rain.
- Cup Holder – The perfect accessory for storing drink bottles while out and about. Simply clicks on and off your stroller frame.
- Cup Holder Insert – Designed to fit in the Cup Holder and can be adjusted to fit different sized bottles.
- 2x Car Sunshades – For use on your car windows to provide shade for your baby.
- Accessory Pouch – Neatly store your stroller accessories and can be attached to your stroller frame or placed in your shopping basket.
1. What's in the box?
- Main seat frame and fabrics
- Extra-large extension canopy
- Bumper bar
- 10kg shopping basket
- Front and rear wheels
- METRO³ Lite chassis
- Reversible Seat Liner (Black)
- Rain Cover
- Cup Holder
- Cup Holder Insert
- Accessory Pouch
- Car Sunshades
Your METRO³ Lite Stroller will be shipped in one (1) carton.
Box weight: 13.6kg
Box dimensions: 525 x 325 x 790mm
Chassis (with wheels and basket): 6.9kg
Seat (including fabrics and canopy): 3.2kg
Main seat mode: 10.1kg
Rear wheels (set): 1.3kg
Front wheels (set): 1kg
Folded with seat: D 42cm x W 61cm x L 80cm
Seat: H 53cm x D 22cm x W 30cm
Knee to footrest: 22cm
Rear-wheel diameter: 24cm
Front-wheel diameter: 18cm
3. Product Demonstration
Demo on Demand
Watch a full demonstration of
the METRO³ Lite Stroller.
Can the METRO³ Lite Stroller be used for two children?
Yes. The METRO³ Lite can be used for more than one child when used with the Redsbaby Buggyboard (sold separately).
What is the difference between the METRO³ and METRO³ Lite?
The METRO³ Lite includes several features and functionality of the METRO³, however with some differences, including:
- The METRO³ includes a Bassinet for newborns while the METRO³ Lite provides the option for a Newborn Support for newborns (sold separately)
- Canopy, seatback pocket and harness padding design
For a detailed comparison of the METRO³ Lite and METRO³, visit our Compare Prams & Strollers page.
Do you have capsule adaptors available for the METRO³ to enable a travel system?
All market-leading capsules can be used with the METRO³ Lite.
Britax Unity Neos Capsule
Use our Britax Adaptors (sold separately) to convert your METRO³ Lite into a Travel System using the Britax Unity Neos Capsule.
Use our Maxi-Cosi adaptors (sold separately) with several car capsule brands, including Maxi-Cosi (Mico, Mico Plus, Mico AP, Titan and Citi from 2013), Joie (i-Gemm) and Nuna (Pipa and KLIK™ Plus).
Our adaptors are compatible with all Redsbaby Prams and can be purchased on our Accessories page.
How do I clean my Redsbaby METRO³ Lite?
Plastic and metal parts
Use warm water and a mild detergent to sponge the parts clean and air dry.
Use warm water and a mild detergent to sponge the fabric clean, then allow to air dry.
Additional care instructions
Do not use abrasive or corrosive cleaning products or products that contain alcohol, as this may cause stains, discolouration and damage, particularly to the leatherette parts of your pram.
For full instructions, follow the care label details provided on each product.
Is there a range of How-To videos for the METRO³ Lite?
We have included a select number of the most watched videos below.
The full suite of videos can be viewed here.
Is the METRO³ Lite suitable for newborns?
Yes, the METRO³ Lite is suitable to use for newborns when used with the Newborn Support (sold separately).
Experts recommend that your newborn sleeps on a flat surface while their spine and neck muscles develop and in a space with adequate airflow.
The METRO³ Lite Newborn Support is made from breathable materials and creates a comfortable lie-flat solution providing the support that new babies require. It also includes a wedge back support and head pillow for further comfort.
How long is the warranty claim period for the METRO³ Lite Stroller?
Our products are built to last and come with a 36 Month Warranty.
Our JIVE³ Platinum, JIVE³, METRO³, METRO³ Lite and SKIP² Prams & Strollers all come with a standard 24 Month Warranty with an additional 12-month warranty provided when you register your pram or stroller online within 60 days of receiving it.
We're working on something new and exciting.
Be the first to know when our iconic demo days are back in your city - with an experience better than ever.
No Second Thoughts
Test drive your METRO³ Lite today
30 Day Trial
Use your pram for 30 days both indoors and outdoors, or however you need, to ensure it’s right for you.
Free, Easy Returns
If you’re not satisfied with your pram, you can return it to us for free, from anywhere in Australia.