CONNECT™ Plus Carrier
$209.00 – $239.00
- Australia’s highest rated baby carrier
- Winner of the Good Design and Red Dot Awards recognising the best in product design and innovation
- Over $70 worth of included accessories
- Four comfortable front and back carry positions
- Suitable for 3.2kg (newborns) to 20kg (approx. 3 years)
- Hip dysplasia friendly, approved by Healthy Hips Australia
- Comfortable all-day wearing
- Three-layer design (mesh, plush, windbreaker) for all weathers
- CONNECT™ Pockets to hold your baby directly with your hands
- Extendable SmartShade™- head support, protection, privacy
- Adjustable leg positions
- Designed in Australia
- 100% plastic-free packaging
Compare our CONNECT™ Carriers:Compare Carriers
Here For You™
Dedicated after-purchase support based in Sydney.
Made to Last™
With a 12 Month Warranty.
Once your order has left our Sydney warehouse, we’ll send you an email with your tracking information. Please allow up to seven (7) business days for your order to arrive with you. If you’re not at the nominated address when delivery occurs, a calling card will be left in your mailbox.
If your order contains both in-stock and pre-order items, your order will be shipped out to you when all items in the order are ready for shipping.
Over $70 worth of included accessories:
- Removable Shoulder Padding – Can be used for extra support as your child grows. Features our proprietary Honeycomb™ technology perforated padding to provide optimum airflow.
- Plush Microfiber Thermal Layer – Provides comfort and warmth in cooler environments for parent and child.
- Carry Bag – Protects your CONNECT™ Plus carrier. Can be worn on your back and used as a bag for storage items. Rolls tightly into itself with a loop for connection to carrier waist band.
1. What's in the box?
- CONNECT™ PLUS Carrier
- Plush Microfiber Thermal Layer
- Removable Shoulder Padding
- Storage Bag
3. Product Demonstration
Using the carrier
Learn how to use
your CONNECT™ Plus
Using the Accessories
Learn how to use accessories for
your CONNECT™ Plus
What's the age range for the CONNECT™ Plus carrier?
As all babies grow at different rates. Rather than ages, we refer to weights to guide the correct usage of the carriers.
The CONNECT™ Plus carrier can be used for babies between 3.2kg to 20kg.
How do I clean/wash the CONNECT™ Plus carrier?
Please ensure you follow the regular maintenance and care instructions to keep your Redsbaby carrier in optimum condition:
- Cold hand wash with gentle detergent
- Do not bleach or soak
- Do not spot clean
- Do not rub or wring
- Do not tumble dry or iron
- Do not dry under direct sunlight
- Do not use detergents with brighteners or whiteners
Do you have a range of How-To videos for the CONNECT™ Plus carrier?
We have included a select number of the most watched videos below.
The full suite of videos can be viewed here
How long is the warranty claim period for the CONNECT™ Plus carrier?
Our products are designed "For the journey", meaning we are here to support you no matter where you are in your family journey.
Our CONNECT Collection all come with a 24 Month Warranty as standard. For an extra 12 month warranty, simply register your CONNECT product online within 60 days of receiving it.
Can I back carry in the CONNECT™ Plus carrier?
Yes, you can. The CONNECT™ Plus carrier offers four comfortable positions, front and back carry options, with adjustable leg positions to grow with your child.
Does the CONNECT™ and CONNECT™ Plus carrier provide skin-to-skin contact?
Yes, as a market-first, the CONNECT™ Pockets featured on the CONNECT™ and CONNECT™ Plus carriers allow you to cradle your baby directly with your hands. This intimate connection deepens your bond with your baby as you nurture them with direct skin-to-skin contact.
Your baby will also be held directly to your body within the carrier, providing further bonding and connection.
Is the packaging on the CONNECT™ Plus 100% plastic free?
We strive to use resources and make decisions that safeguard our planet for future generations.
That is why our CONNECT™ Collection of carriers proudly use packaging that is 100% plastic free, making it fully recyclable and biodegradable yet high-quality to store and protect your carrier for future adventures.
We have made a commitment to go plastic-free in all current and new product packaging by 2022.
Which safety standards does the CONNECT™ Plus carrier comply with?
Without safety or compliance requirements for baby carriers sold in Australia and as part of our commitment to provide our community with only the best in baby products, our CONNECT™ Carriers proudly complies with the international baby carrier standard. (ASTM F2236-16a).